What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is about using marketing to bring potential customers to you, rather than having your marketing efforts fight for their attention.
It consists of the marketing activities which:
– Make the company easy to be found.
– Earn visitors’ attention.
– Convert visitors to your website to be leads.
– Create customers.
– Build relationships with your customers
By the inbound marketing funnel which consists of: Attract >> Convert >> Close >> Delight
Attract strangers to be visitors, convert visitors to lead, close leads to be customers, and delight customers to be promoters.
In this step you need to increase your traffic but only the “right traffic”, so you must target your right interested audience correctly because that right traffic will increase your opportunity to convert them to lead.
Tools to attract strangers to be visitors:
Create a blog articles content which interests your target audience is an important way to develop a strong presence in search engines.
Note: Websites with a blog have the opportunity to get 55% more traffic than websites haven’t it.
– Social Media marketing
Build a following on social media by sharing blog articles and make an engagement with your followers.
Optimize your website for SEO and use the targeted keywords in your website.
In this step, you need to gather your visitor’s information to convert them from just visitors to leads by a call to action CTA, like form to be filled to get offer, subscribe to an email newsletter, download an eBook, purchase a Product, connect through social media and more
But keep in mind, to create a strong call to action you need to:
– Understand you target customers.
– Put the goal of your CTA.
– Your CTA must add a value.
– Make it simple and attractive.
– Test more and more.
You can close leads to be customers through:
– Make a research on the leads you received, track their details to understand them well and keep their information organized by using CRM software.
– Qualify your leads after your research, to be able to decide whether or not your lead is qualified.
– Use emails to implement their needs from the call to action they used, send to them trusted, useful, and relevant content to them to become more ready to buy.
– Make a marketing automation by tailored the needs of your customer through email marketing, or social media advertisement campaigns, and more.
To make them promoters you need to make them happy by:
– Making survey’s to know their feedback and deliver to them a message that your opinion is important to us.
– Trying to solve their problems.
– Providing recommendations and help to them.
– Providing some fun in your social presence.
Why inbound marketing is so important?
Finally, inbound marketing is considered as the best way to turn strangers into customers and then being promoters of your business.