Through e-mail marketing, you can target audience with content: valuable, helpful and relevant to them and you must determine email purpose, best timing, your targeting audience in a mailing list and template design for your mail.
You can use it for:
– Building customer loyalty.
– Converting customers to the website, blog post etc.
– Company advertisement.
– Congratulation anniversary.
– Providing announcements about promotional offers, coupons, and events.
Key Elements for E-mail marketing to consider in your email to readers just add:
- Call to action: End your email with it to encourage them to engage with you like: call you, sign up for a blog, share content or send you their feedback.
- Share buttons: Give them the ability to share your content on their social media channels to receive high traffic.
- Contact info: They may need to reach you through your contact info: website URL, email address, telephone numbers, and any other contacts.
Top Expert’s E-mail marketing Tips:
- “Make sure your emails provide something of value answer the WIIFM “what’s in it for me?!” question. @HuffPostBiz
- The first step for email marketing: define your audience, and then determine the type of content they want. @MailChimp
- Don’t only send emails when you need to sell, schedule content-based emails to be sent consistently. @KISSmetrics
- 3 phrases to avoid in your email subject lines” Help, % off and Reminder” @Econsultancy, because they tend to be filtered as a spam.
- Ask questions. As subject lines, questions typically perform better than statements. @LimitusApp
- The preheader, the “text’s that’s above the header image,” is viewable from the inbox. Use it wisely. @DJWaldow
- A good rule of thumb is the more frequent your emails, the shorter they could be. @CampaignerEmail
The benefits of using E-mail template:
– Easy to use:
It can be easily used by everyone to create emails and design quickly, and focus on your marketing message rather than formatting.
– Personalize the message:
Add your own text, colors, images, formatting, company logos, and more features.
– Analytics tracking:
Track email results, to know how well your email performed, you can measure the audience reach and engage, how many open the email, how many subscribe you, how many presses any button you put in the email.