- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation;Understanding account requirements.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Expands sales in new and existing accounts by introducing new products and services;developing new applications.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to direct managers.
- Execute additional related tasks assigned by direct manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• 2 to 4 years of experience
• Proficiency with selling and negotiation skills.
• Good IT knowledge
• fluent – Very good Command of English Language.